1. Log in to GoDaddy.com.
2. Select “My Account.”
3. In the middle of the page, under the “Products” tab click the “Launch” button to the right of “Domains”.
4. Click the domain you want to transfer.
5. Under “Domain Enhancements” in the middle column look for “Privacy” and select “Manage.”
6. A new window will pop up, prompting you to login to your “Domains by Proxy” account. Log in with your information.
7. If you do not remember your information, select “Forgot your login information?”, then enter the domain name and security code. An email will be sent to the administrative contact with further information. Follow those instructions to login to “Domains by Proxy”. (They will email you your customer number, the password SHOULD match your GoDaddy password)
8. Click “Cancel private registration” next to the domain you want to remove privacy from.
9. Click “OK” to confirm changes in the pop-up.