1. Log in to your account at http://www.eurodns.com/login
2. Under “Control Panel” click the number under “Registered Domains.”
3. Click “Manage Domain” next to the domain to verify privacy for.
4. Check the email address listed under “Administrative.”
5. If this information needs to be changed, click “Edit Profile”.
6. Note: If you do not have access to the administrator email listed here, you will not be able to verify ownership or transfer your domain.
7. Note: Your website can’t be transferred if it had its contact information changed within the last 60 days, or it was registered within the last 60 days, or if it has been registered at EuroDNS for fewer than 60 days.