1. Log in to your account at https://admin.1and1.com.
2. Under “Domains & Web Space”, click “Domains.”
3. Click the checkbox next to the domain you are verifying administrative contact for.
4. Click the “Contact” button and from the dropdown and select Edit Administrative Contact.”
5. If the information here is incorrect, select “Set alternative Administrative Contact” from the “Data Source” dropdown.
6. On the next screen, enter the correct Administrative Contact information, and hit “Save.”.
7. Note: If you do not have access to the administrator email listed here, you will not be able to verify ownership or transfer your domain.
8. Note: Your website can’t be transferred if it had its contact information changed within the last 60 days, or it was registered within the last 60 days, or if it has been registered at 1&1 for fewer than 60 days.