1. Log into your account at http://www.domainmonster.com/
2. From the “Members Area” menu, select “View All.”
3. Click the domain you want to get an authorization code for.
4. From the “Domain Control Panel” click “Auth Code.”
5. On the “Domain Auth Code” page, click “Generate Auth Code.”
6. Your authorization code will appear on the next screen.
7. Note: If you do not have access to the administrator email listed here, you will not be able to verify ownership or transfer your domain.
8. Note: Your website can’t be transferred if it had its contact information changed within the last 60 days, or it was registered within the last 60 days, or if it has been registered at DomainMonster for fewer than 60 days.