1. Log on to your account at Register.com.
2. Click the “Your Account” button.
3. Click “Account Log-in”
4. Select the domain name you want to transfer.
5. Under “Domain Contacts” click “View Registrant, Administrative Contact, and Technical Contact.”
6. In the “Administrative Contact” field is the email address that will be used to transfer the domain.
7. If this is not your email address, you can change it by pressing “Edit.”
Note: If you do not have access to the administrator email listed here, you will not be able to verify ownership or transfer your domain.
Note: Your website can’t be transferred if it had its contact information changed within the last 60 days, or it was registered within the last 60 days, or if it has been registered at Register for fewer than 60 days.