1. Log in to Name.com.
2. Click the “Account” icon.
3. Select the domain you want to edit.
4. Select the “Contacts” tab on the left navigation.
5. Select the “Administrative” tab.
6. Verify or Edit the information you need and then click the “Update” button on the bottom of the form.
Note: If you do not have access to the administrator email listed here, you will not be able to verify ownership or transfer your domain.
Note: Your website can’t be transferred if it had its contact information changed within the last 60 days, or it was registered within the last 60 days, or if it has been registered at Name.com for fewer than 60 days.