1. Log in to your account at http://www.namecheap.com/
2. From the main menu, select “MY ACCOUNT.”
3. Next to “Number of domains in your account” click “view.”
4. Click the name of the domain you want to verify the administrative contact info for.
5. Make sure you have access to the email account listed on this page. Otherwise, change it.
Note: If you do not have access to the administrator email listed here, you will not be able to verify ownership or transfer your domain.
Note: Your website can’t be transferred if it had its contact information changed within the last 60 days, or it was registered within the last 60 days, or if it has been registered at NameCheap for fewer than 60 days.