1. Log in to Network Solutions.
2. Click “Manage Account”
3. Select “Account Settings.”
4. Select “Accounts and Contacts.”
5. Click “Edit Account Contacts.”
6. If you have more than one account, select the account name you want to check the contact information for.
7. In the “Edit WHOIS Contacts” section, select “View/Edit WHOIS Contacts.”
8. Click the checkbox next to the domain name you want to confirm and select “Edit.”
9. Ensure “WHOIS Administrative Contact” is selected, clock “Go”.
10. Choose whether you want to edit your information or add a new user. If you are adding a new user without access, click “create a new user” on the bottom, otherwise click “Continue”.
Note: If you do not have access to the administrator email listed here, you will not be able to verify ownership or transfer your domain.
Note: Your website can’t be transferred if it had its contact information changed within the last 60 days, or it was registered within the last 60 days, or if it has been registered at Network Solutions for fewer than 60 days.