Note: To transfer your domain you’ll need an authorization code (also known as an EPP code) from your current registrar. Some domains, namely top-level domains (ccTLDs) don’t require an authorization code.
1. Log in to the Enom Account Manager.
2. From the “Domains” area, select “Registered.”
3. Select the domain you want to unlock.
4. On the “Manage Domain” dropdown, select “General Settings”, then click “Email Auth Info to Regsitrant.”
5. On the next screen you’ll receive an “Email has been sent” confirmation.